Why Join AAPCSW?
- Cutting-edge, biennial AAPCSW conferences.
- Development of regional conferences and/or programs.
- Continuation of local programs organized by the Area Chapters.
- Our triannual newsletter that reaches over 900 members.
- Outreach to graduate students and new professionals.
- Funds to support student and candidate presenters at AAPCSW national conferences.
- Programs that mentor academics seeking to develop psychoanalytic curricula.
- Access to Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP) at a reduced rate.
- Interactive listservs that provide professional information, intellectual discussions and facilitate referrals:
» General Listserv
» Child & Adolescent Listserv
» New Professionals Listserv
- Discounts on books and journals.
- Discount on websites for therapists.
- Access to quality liability and office insurance via HPSO endorsed by AAPCSW.
- A distance learning program that provides CEUs.
- The committees that further our mission: Child and Adolescent Practice, Diversity/Otherness, Social Responsibility/Social Justice, and The Scholarship Committee.
Your Membership Enables AAPCSW to:
- Strengthen our national presence through affiliation with the Consortium of Psychoanalytic Education and the Accreditation Council for Psychoanalytic Education, Inc. and other national organizations.
- Share and promote our interest in psychoanalysis and psychoanalytically informed psychotherapy.
- Promote the concepts of psychoanalytic theory and practice.
Learn more about AAPCSW Activities »
Barbara L Matos, MS
AAPCSW Administrator | (703) 369-1268
John Chiaramonte, LCSW
AAPCSW Membership Chair | (908) 723-6112