Make a Contribution
The Annual Giving Campaign is established in order to sustain the AAPCSW's commitment to education as well as legislative activities. Make your generous contribution today to AAPCSW and/or NIPER. Contributions to NIPER are tax deductible.
Donate Online *
Make a contribution to the Federal Legislative Activities and/or the National Institute for Psychoanalytic Education and Research. * The online donation form is currently only available to AAPCSW members. Donate Online »
Donate by Mail
Please download and print the PDF contribution form to make a contribution to the Federal Legislative Activities and/or the National Institute for Psychoanalytic Education and Research. Please mail your check and the form to:
Attn: Barbara L Matos, MS
12841 Braemar Village Plaza
Bristow, VA 20136
Members of the AAPCSW benefit from:
- Our triannual newsletter that reaches over 800 members
- An interactive list serve that provides professional information, intellectual discussions and facilitates referrals.
- Discounts on books and journals as well as professional liability insurance.
- A distance learning program that provides CEUs.
- The committees that further our mission: Child and Adolescent Practice, Diversity and Otherness, Social Responsibility and Social Justice, the Study Group and the Speakers Bureau.
- Stimulating conferences such as Connection in a My Space World: Embracing Culture and Creativity in Psychoanalytic Thought.
Your contribution to NIPER (National Institute for Psychoanalytic Education and Research), AAPCSW's educational arm, will ensure that we continue to build the field of psychoanalytic social work through:
- Cutting-edge, biennial AAPCSW conferences.
- Development of regional conferences.
- Continuation of local programming organized by the Area Chairs.
- Outreach to graduate students and new professionals.
- Scholarship support for students and candidates who wish to attend AAPCSW conferences.
- Programs that mentor academics seeking to develop psychoanalytic curriculum.
- Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP).
The AAPCSW supports legislative activities through participation in:
- The Consortium of psychoanalytic organizations, which oversees actions and standards related to psychoanalytic practice.
- The Mental Health Liaison Group (MHLG), a national organization that represents consumers, family members, advocates, professionals and providers.
- The Accreditation Council for Psychoanalytic Education (ACPE), which upholds standards when accrediting psychoanalytic education.
Thank you for your contribution!
The Public Relations Committee,
Karen E. Baker, Chair